GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
1. The administrator of personal data is Wytwórnia Podładów Strunobetonowych S.A. with its registered office in Mirosław 51, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Poznań, Nowe Miasto and Wilda, IX Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000042133 NIP: 7641025196; phone number: +48 67 28 40 081
; e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of correspondence related to the business activity of Wytwórnia Podkładów Strunobetonowych S.A., providing services, handling requests, inquiries and answering them; - Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as for the proper selection of the offer in the sale - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR and fulfillment of legal obligations pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
3. Categories of personal data include, among others, name and surname, phone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the process /service/ project /application/inquiry/offer.
4. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to data processing.
5. The recipients of your data will be entities authorized under the law, as well as other entities, i.e. providing postal, transport, IT and banking services. Above categories of recipients may differ from each other depending on the purpose and activities of the processing.
6. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before its withdrawal.
8. Please address matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, including the willingness to take advantage of the abovementioned rights to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1).
10. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary.